SkyDesk Media Switch Before Use
Scope of Application
This description applies to the website (hereinafter "this site") that provides SkyDesk Media Switch Service managed and operated by Fuji Xerox Co., Ltd. (hereinafter "the Company").
Please read the following carefully before using this site to ensure proper use.
Recommended Operating Environment
The following operating environments are recommended when using SkyDesk Media Switch Service
- OS (Windows): Windows® 7, Windows® 8.1
- Note: Supporting Windows 10 is still under preparation.
- OS (Mac): Mac OS X El Capitan、macOS Sierra
- Browsers: Mozilla FireFox ESR 45, Internet Explorer 11, Safari 10
Smartphone app (Universal app)
- iOS: 10.1, 10.2
- Android: 5.1.x, 6.0.x
Mobile OS version*1 for SDK operation
- iOS: 9.3, 10.0
- Android: 4.4.x, 5.0.x, 5.1.x
SDK development environment specifications
- OS (iOS): iOS Xcode 8.x
- OS (Android): Android Developer Tools v23.0.2 and above
- Some functions may not be stable due to an undisclosed malfunction in the operating environment even with the above versions.
- We have not tested this application with all models that meet the operating environment.
- *1: Specification of mobile OS that guarantee the operation of created applications made using the SDK.
Technologies used on this Web Site.
The majority part of this Site is designed using following technologies.
- HTML 4.01
- CSS 2.1 and CSS3
This Site can be displayed properly with the browsers supporting the above-mentioned technologies.
In rare circumstances, some contents may not be displayed properly depending on users' OS or browsers.
XEROX, THE DOCUMENT COMPANY, "digital X", and the sphere of connectivity design are registered trademarks or trademarks of Xerox Corporation in the U.S. and or other countries. Brand names of products and services of these companies that appear on this site are registered trademarks of the respective companies.
Other company names and product brand names are generally company trade names, trademarks and registered trademarks.
The use of XEROX, THE DOCUMENT COMPANY, "digital X", and the sphere of connectivity design in advertising or promotional materials of any nature is forbidden without prior written authorization.
The contents of this site are subject to change without notice. It is possible that information extracted by users of this site might not be the most up-to-date.
The Company accepts no responsibility for any kind of harm arising from the use of this site except where stipulated.
The contents in this site are subject to change without notice.
As a general rule, service names and function lists are those current at the time of posting.
FAQs provide extracts of relatively common questions from users. Please refer to them when you need to resolve a problem.
Prohibited Actions of This Site
Users are prohibited from the following actions on this site.
- Any activity that constitutes or may lead to any infringements related to the privacy or financial assets of either the Company or a third party
- Any activity that constitutes or may lead to any infringements related to either the Company or a third party
- Any activity that constitutes or may lead to any conflicts with public order and common standards of decency
- Any activity that constitutes or is an accessory to a criminal act, including any conduct that may lead to such an act
- Any false notification or sign-up procedures such as the registration of another person's E-mail address
- Any activity that constitutes or may lead to damage being inflicted on the good name or reputation of either the Company or a third party
- Any activity that constitutes or may lead to either the use or provision of any harmful computer programs such as viruses
- Any activity that constitutes or may lead to violations of any laws, statutes or ordinances
- Any other activity that the Company may deem inappropriate
Links to This Site
If you wish to add a link to this site, you must agree to the following notices and precautions and must apply by filling out the required information in the Contact Us form. This excludes cases where you wish to link to the contents users create on SkyDesk. If you need a banner for the link, enter the necessary size (pixel dimensions) and file format.
Notices and Precautions for Links
- The URL to which you link should be the top page URL (http://media.skydesk.jp/switch/en/). If you wish to link to a URL other than the top page, inform us of the URL as well as the URL to place a link. Please also be advised that the information on this site is updated on a regular basis without notice, and that such action may include changes to the relevant URLs.
- If you are using frames, ensure that this site opens in a separate window, and not inside a frame.
- Do not use amended text or graphics for link buttons.
- Do not use images for link buttons other than the one provided by this site.
- The Company does not assume any liability for contents, or for any damage that may incur by using this site on any third-party site that is linked to or from this site.
- The Company will strongly deny link access to any sites of the following nature:
- Sites that slander, defame or otherwise malign Fuji Xerox products and services, or that contain contents which may be injurious to the reputation of the Company
- Sites including contents (including the possibility of such, hereinafter the same applies) recognized as offensive to public order and morals or illegal, or sites involved in activities recognized as offensive to public order and morals or illegal or having the possibility of such involvement
- If it is found that your company (or you) violate any of the above items and we request that you delete your link to this site, please delete the link immediately.
- Mac, Mac OS, OS X, iPhone and Safari are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
The iPhone trademark is used under the license of Aiphone Co., Ltd.
IOS trademark is used under the license of Cisco Systems, Inc in the U.S. and other countries.
App Store is a service name of Apple Inc. where application software for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch can be downloaded.
Microsoft®, Windows®, and Internet Explorer® are trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the U.S. and other countries.
Firefox® is a registered trademark or a trademark of Mozilla Foundation in the U.S. and other countries.
Android and Google Analytics are trademarks of Google Inc.