SkyDesk Media Trek/Sorata Media Trek
SkyDesk Media Trek/Sorata Media Trek is a voice guidance app provided by Fuji Xerox. This app uses the GPS position information of your smartphone and automatically starts the voice guidance when you are near a location configured with guidance information.
Mobile app is named SkyDesk Media Trek in the Asia Pacific, while same app is named Sorata Media Trek in Europe and America.
Get the Media Trek mobile app now.
*GPS function of your smartphone must be enabled while using this app
*Download the app from your smartphone.
*Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
*Android, Google Play, and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google Inc.
Enjoying SkyDesk Media Trek
Basics of Using this App
After downloading the app, read the license agreement and tap [agree] to start using the app.
1. Click [Book Store] from the Home screen.
2. Select a book from the Book Store
3. Tap [Download] to start downloading the book.
4. The button will change to [Open]. Tap [Open].
5. Tap [Start guide] to switch to the voice guidance screen.
6. Voice guidance automatically starts when you close by a location for voice guidance.
Books you have downloaded from the Book Store in the past are saved in My Book
1. Open the My Book screen from the Home screen.
2. A list of the books that have been downloaded is displayed. Tap a book to switch to the voice guidance screen.
If you wish to delete a book, press the book icon for an extended time.
The book deletion window will be displayed.
The footprint function enables you to hear voice guidance for locations you have visited in the past.